Still searching for a reliable dental professional who you can turn to when you are struggling with a bit more complex oral health issue? You can turn to Penrith Dental Clinic!
We are a team of dentists in Jamisontown who understand just how important the health of your teeth are in terms of your overall health and self-confidence! Beautiful and healthy teeth are a sign of a well-cared body and if some concerns are not tended to in a timely manner, you may be experiencing much greater issues.
What We Can Help You With
When in need of a dentist in Jamisontown you can trust, look no further than Penrith Dental Clinic. No matter the issues you are experiencing, we can help you find a solution. We employ a range of dental experts who have years of practice and are the utmost specialists in their respective fields of dentistry. Considering, Penrith Dental Clinic performs:
- Preventative Dentistry. We encourage all of you to find a dentist in Jamisontown who you are comfortable with and schedule a checkup at least once every six months. Even if you don’t notice any oral issues, the mantra should be – An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure! Remember – investing in preventative dentistry today means you are looking at much greater savings in the long run. And why wait until the surgery is the only solution left? Penrith Dental Clinic will perform a thorough checkup the first time you arrive and create a personalised schedule for you to come to regular checkups.
- Cosmetic Dentistry. A beautiful smile makes you both look and feel amazing. It helps you grow your confidence and gives you the boost you need to conquer the world. If you have any issues with the appearance of your teeth, don’t hesitate to look for a dentist in Jamisontown who will advise on the best cosmetic dentistry procedure to improve the colour, structure, and/or shape of your teeth. A bright, confident smile will boost your communication and interpersonal skills, improving the quality of your life by benefiting both your career and personal like.
- General Dentistry. No matter how well you care for your teeth, certain dental issues are unavoidable as you age. This is where general dentistry plays a crucial role: in case you lose your teeth or notice any dental erosion, we encourage you to get in touch with a professional dentist in Jamisontown who can perform the most adequate restorative dentistry procedure to get back that bright smile on your face. At Penrith Dental Clinic, we usually deal with patients who need to receive tooth fillings, onlays/inlays, dental crowns, dental bridges, or dental implants.
- Orthodontics. Not many are lucky to be born with perfect teeth alignment. This is where a dentist in Jamisontown steps in to treat your overbite, underbite, crossbite, open bite, uneven spacing, improper alignment of the midline, or overcrowding. At Penrith Dental Clinic we use only first-class orthodontics equipment and will set up the best treatment for your case so that you enjoy the benefits of perfectly aligned teeth. And trust us: the benefits go beyond just having the ‘aesthetically perfect smile’.
- Microscopic Dentistry. Utilising only state-of-the-art technology and advanced dental microscopes, we perform dental checkups, restorative dentistry, root canal therapy and help manage gum disease easier. Our team of dentists continues to educate themselves to be able to operate any cutting-edge technology that can allow them to perform their jobs with greater accuracy and more optimal results.
Grow Your Confidence
Have you ever felt self-conscious because you were dissatisfied with the look of your teeth? Don’t hide your smile any longer – Penrith Dental Clinic employs only the finest dental professionals who will check the state of your teeth and propose a solution that will fix any health issues you might be struggling with and perform procedures that will enhance their aesthetic.
Our Dentist in Jamisontown Offers Personalised Service
Our team understands that each patient comes with a specific set of needs. Even if two people come with the same health issue, this doesn’t necessarily mean they will receive the same treatment. For this reason, we ensure we carefully examine each patient so that we can establish the right diagnosis and the best plan of treatment in their particular case. Penrith Dental Clinic doesn’t rely on a cookie-cutter approach: our team of dentists takes advantage of their rich knowledge, extensive experience, and amazing skills to come up with a customised treatment that will meet your individual needs.
Pleasant Atmosphere and Friendly Attitude
What sets us apart from everyone else in our profession is the fact that we take into consideration our feelings. Our dentists in Jamisontown understand that many feel uncomfortable when they are in a dentist’s chair and are scared of the dental work that has to be done. That is why at Penrith Dental Clinic we take the time to sit with you, discuss your feelings and have a chat about the procedure that awaits you. We want to guide you through the entire process so that you know exactly what you are going through and can relax knowing that you are in good hands.
We Are Just a Car Ride Away From You
Although our offices aren’t exactly around the corner, we are are still less than 5 minutes away! Whenever you are in need of a dentist in Jamisontown, know that you can rely on Penrith Dental Clinic where you will find a friendly and professional dentist.
You can get in touch via email or call us on the phone to agree on the best time to schedule a dental checkup. You can find us in 4A/61-79 Henry St Penrith every workday from 9 am to 5 pm. Bear in mind that we stay up to 7 pm on Thursdays and are happy to see you on Saturday between 9 am and 4 pm!
You can also fill in the form on our website and someone will be right with you in no time to discuss your needs!
Call us now and schedule an appointment!